BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetti EB150 Portable Power Station

nathanaelc

Russell Coight
Reaction score
I have the Bluetti EB70 and selected it for a number of things over the alternatives including peak sustained output of 1000 watts to help power a few appliances when we have blackouts at home, but still portable enough to take camping. Definitely has 12V cigarette port charging, and can charge and power simultaneously. I have just one 120W solar panel but if I actually planned to charge from solar I'd probably need their 200W or get another 120W set of panels otherwise it'll take too long.

My only gripes is the less-than-precise charge indicators just rounds to the nearest 20%, and the switches are small and fiddly you have to press any of the switches for AC or DC power to turn on the display, then again to either turn the power on or off and the power lights on the switches are small. I'd prefer nice big rocker switches. where it's obvious whether it's on or off.

Randall

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
I have the Bluetti EB70 and selected it for a number of things over the alternatives including peak sustained output of 1000 watts to help power a few appliances when we have blackouts at home, but still portable enough to take camping. Definitely has 12V cigarette port charging, and can charge and power simultaneously. I have just one 120W solar panel but if I actually planned to charge from solar I'd probably need their 200W or get another 120W set of panels otherwise it'll take too long.

My only gripes is the less-than-precise charge indicators just rounds to the nearest 20%, and the switches are small and fiddly you have to press any of the switches for AC or DC power to turn on the display, then again to either turn the power on or off and the power lights on the switches are small. I'd prefer nice big rocker switches. where it's obvious whether it's on or off.
Yeah, I'd actually go for the ac200max or the eb200 now. Both accept charge from solar @ 10v minimum - other models have a 40v minimum solar input. I'd also get the 120 wh solar panel from them - I think I could be bothered to play around with one if I was camping, and it isn't too much to carry.