BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BushcraftOz First Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Our first birthday was yesterday (technically). Not that the exact date really matters.

I would like to thank everyone for making the site what it is. I'm absolutely humbled with the way the forum has grown in 1 year. With almost 500 members, 23,000 visits & almost 350,000 page views last month alone. In the first year our pages have been viewed 2.5 million times. The forum grows and gets better every day. This is thanks to all of you who post and take the time to be so generous with your time and knowledge. Without you all I would be here talking to myself and there would be no forum at all. I have learned more about bushcraft in this one year than I ever thought was possible, met so many wonderful people and made some great mates.

I would like to say a special thanks to the moderators during this first year for their help and guidance. Corin, Templar, Auscraft, Ozhaggishead & Wenthworth who volunteer their time to make sure the forum is as good as it can be for everyone.

Thank you all so much again and bring on year number 2!

Blake

Last edited:

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Blake for making it all possible, I have learnt more about bushcraft in the last 12 months than I thought there could possibly be to know about bushcraft!

It is a great site mate, and made possible by all of the regular contributing members that make this resource possible, and better than any library!

Three Cheers for Bushcraft OZ, Hip Hip...

gelandangan

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Congratulations,
This site is growing to be a great information source.

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Here's to a happy birthday and many more to come...

As we grow we learn and pass on freely what we can...

GTVi

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
No doubt this is the tip of the ice-berg, with better things to come...truly a great site/forum...and an important mile stone.

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
You've set this up well, Blake. I can imagine how it would feel when you first pressed the button to start the forum, not fully knowing what you had unleashed.

It's a pleasure to come here and learn from this knowledgeable and friendly community, and a pleasure to see it grow.

bubba5603

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above posts. This is a great site and I am thankful to have found such a great group of people with similar interests. I have learned much in the couple of months that I have been on here and greatly appreciate all of the effort that has been put into making this an interesting and informative forum. Happy Birthday!

Steve

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Congrats BCOZ, great forum, happy birthday :)

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulates BCOZ... A year already man that was fast..!!

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy B'day Bcoz! I've learned a huge amount since joining

Status
Not open for further replies.