BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database contributions

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
G'day all
I just wanted to ask you all when your out and about remember your cameras take pics of the flora and fauna you see, and add them to the databases. Don't worry about not being a photographer, get a pic and share with us all. Hopefully we will get a few new entries and possibly better views and plants in fruit, flower or animals with young this is a great season to be finding the fuits and new borns come on.

If you have troubles Iding things place them in the WTF section of this forum , I am sure you will get a helping hand from a member. This is great way to help you learn about your native bushtucker , what Gum tree is that and wildlife ID

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this thread, photographing, IDing and researching for the BCOz database is a great way to learn and teach about our
wildlife and plants. Plenty more out there......

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will also add from an Admin point of view that the Flora & Fauna database is actually year in year out one of, if not the most beneficial parts of the forum in terms of drawing traffic. It is certainly a terrific resource which obviously people are interested in. Well done to everyone who contributes.