Did BCOZ site go down?

Lifecraft

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
The last 2 days I've tried to access the BCOZ site and it's appeared to be down. Looked like a problem with the domain name. I didn't save the message on the page that showed up and I can't recall exactly what it said.

I'm hoping it was just a temporary technical glitch that has been resolved. Maybe a domain transfer? They usually take about 48 hours to complete I believe, which would make sense for the time the site appeared to be down.

Am I the only one who experienced this?

Cheers

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi mate,

Yes the site didn't crash but I had some issues with the domain provider, basically they switched the dns on me because of a verification issue with ICAN but I have fixed this but it might take a day or so for the DNS to update for everyone.

I am going to be switching domain registrants over the next few days to avoid this issue in the future as im not very happy with the current one. There should be no downtime for this.

sami12

Ray Mears
Reaction score
blake if you wanted i have a reseller hosting service available to friends and family. aussie based..

but thanks for sorting it out! :D

n5750547

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
Being new here I was wondering who I was going to ask questions if it didn't come back!

Cheers
Phil

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I had withdrawals for a few days :triste:

all good now....