BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dropping by to say hi

mrtamba

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm Tamba. British and Sierra Leonean heritage based in Melbourne for the past 14 years. Discovered Gordon Dedman on a podcast and it all seemed to make sense so I've been waiting to go on one of his courses for the past 2 years. We should be off to Wangaratta early April for the 3 day basic course and I need all the gear :) Hoping to learn and pass on what I know and make some friends along the way. Nice to meet you all. :)

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Welcome!
Gordon was one of the faculty when I did the Bob Cooper course in WA years ago. He is very good.

Pom

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm Tamba. British and Sierra Leonean heritage based in Melbourne for the past 14 years. Discovered Gordon Dedman on a podcast and it all seemed to make sense so I've been waiting to go on one of his courses for the past 2 years. We should be off to Wangaratta early April for the 3 day basic course and I need all the gear :) Hoping to learn and pass on what I know and make some friends along the way. Nice to meet you all. :)
I too, discovered Gordon and gone down that rabbit hole and loving every second of it..Ray Mears, and Bob Cooper, and lots of you tube channel's such as Scotty's gone walkabout, Hidden Valley Bushcraft, Aussie Bushman, and so many more podcasts and now this Forum...Its a great journey learning new skills and confidence to live. Enjoy...

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I too, discovered Gordon and gone down that rabbit hole and loving every second of it..Ray Mears, and Bob Cooper, and lots of you tube channel's such as Scotty's gone walkabout, Hidden Valley Bushcraft, Aussie Bushman, and so many more podcasts and now this Forum...Its a great journey learning new skills and confidence to live. Enjoy...
Hi Pom welcome to the forum :)