BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Downtime Friday 03/06/11 - Response

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I apologize for the downtime this evening (03/06/11).

The forum growth already has exceeded that of the default database settings. This was unexpected and requires a little bit of adjustment as the forum grows.

I am working with the hosting site to resolve the issue as we speak and I don't expect the issue to surface again.

In the meantime the site is back and fully operational

I do apologize for the inconvenience the downtime caused and ask for your understanding as I sort out any problems.

Regards,
Blake

Last edited:

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A little more downtime this morning but this time it was a crash at the hosting facility which they couldnt predect. A bit of a pain they both came so close to each other but they resolved it quickly. I will keep monitoring the hosts performance and rest assured i will move to a more secure service if i am not confident they can deliver a reliable uptime.

They host is in the process of upgrading alot of the systems so they can provide 100% uptime which will mean the same for our forum.