BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Mountain Pack Replacement??

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
My German mountain pack has see better days,seams starting to bust leather straps broken off.So I am starting to look for a replacement traditional style day pack,any suggestions guys? I got my mountain pack a few years back from the now debunked bush oz store.Looking around they are hard to find,this one by made by Mil Tec on ebay..http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bw-Germa...013259?hash=item419a9f6b8b:g:O7cAAOSw3ydVw0lO

f7b1c19d4a6dac4ce0df34fa87f4795a.jpg

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
The best bit about this shop is the descriptions! I've used them twice, I agree the postage smarts, but they are reliable and the kit arrives surprisingly quickly. Maybe join forces with other forum members?

Askew

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
The thing about the shipping cost is that it's a flat rate. Grab a few extra things and you won't pay any extra for shipping.

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
The best bit about this shop is the descriptions! I've used them twice, I agree the postage smarts, but they are reliable and the kit arrives surprisingly quickly. Maybe join forces with other forum members?
I did a varusteleka bulk buy before but thing have change a bit.Main issue is they no longer have Paypal on the site.Just gets too hard to organize 30 odd payments from buyers without it.I been looking for some good gear to do a forum bulk buy but no joy yet.

The thing about the shipping cost is that it's a flat rate. Grab a few extra things and you won't pay any extra for shipping.

Sure ordering a few things is the way to go for sure...

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Not traditional but Swampy has his Karrimor for sale. You would get a great pack AND supporting a great member who is g etting the money together to help those in need.
Just my tuppence worth.
Cheers
Bloffy

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score

peter.

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
hi HD, I have a german mountain pack (I think it is but will check which one it is), bought from the bcoz store. It's just sitting there, unused.. I'd be happy for it to go to a good home if you're still looking for one. I'll PM you

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
hi HD, I have a german mountain pack (I think it is but will check which one it is), bought from the bcoz store. It's just sitting there, unused.. I'd be happy for it to go to a good home if you're still looking for one. I'll PM you
Wow thanks mate,thats really nice of you..I shoot you a PM and we can work out a deal!

peter.

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
hey HD, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I checked and it was the German pack I ordered