BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HRO 20L Overview Vid

Wentworth

Bear Mears
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great Benny!
I like the no mesh on the back, the big channel for the drawcord and the wide straps.
Thanks for posting this up

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Great piece of kit. The more I've been trying out different options, the more versatile I realise this pack is ( floating lid panel etc). I think that you mentioning the sweaty back no matter what material is used, shows potential buyers that you are honest and know your kit and are not trying to gimmick it. On a more critical note there were some sections where focus was lost on the camera. If you are doing a re-shoot, it might be helpful to have some close-up shots of the features, especially the buckles and internal pocket with buckles. You also failed to mention the neat hydration port and the customisation options that you offer.
I realise you can't show every detail, just my 2cents worth!

Last edited:

MongooseDownUnder

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Thurd clearly does not sleep and neither do I for that matter! Its a really neat looking pack and it may be going on my christmas wish list (early I know but so many things to write on it).

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Funnily enough I was up about then as well, working on a prototype Swift Water Rescue bag. Not ideal for the grey matter but you gotta take what time you have.....

Regarding the vid, yeah it was the best I could put together with a phone camera, gotta work with what you've got. I remembered the hydration port after the event....had to forget something. I'll do a separate vid on the other options today hopefully.

I'll also be opening up for official pre orders, sine technically it's not been released yet......yes a couple such in. But there'll be a few options with the pre order that won't otherwise be available but I'll put up the info shortly.

Thanks for the feedback!

DJ*

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Good video Benny and the packs looking good. I think I would mention the weight of your products as it's crucial to so many and also show how small it can pack down empty, both good positives. The only other thing worth thinking about for future videos is cementing your marketing brand combined with the products with your customers. I could see your logo on your shirt just about, but a poster with your company name and logo on the wall would be easier to see. Just a thought. You came across very professional, clear, honest and knowledgable though which always sells. Good work....DJ

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
You're dead right DJ, I've even weighed & posted the results the other thread. Totally forgot to mention it. I'm actually thinking about getting a banner done up for that very reason, good back drop.

Cheers!