Hunting/Firearms Section On BushcraftOz?

Would you be OK with a private Hunting/Firearms section on BushcraftOz?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanted to put this poll out there to see if there would be any interest from members to have a hunting section on the site. On the old version of the site we had a firearms section which saw some use but was a private group but was lost in the merge to the new version of the forum.

I am thinking a similar approach would best apply here, a private group. There is some crossover of skills with hiking, tracking, tanning and cooking which we have covered on the forum so I think they are well represented.

I am proposing a private forum with Hunting/Firearms discussion. Members would just request access if they would like to participate in this content.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Based on the poll results I have added a Hunting forum to the Bushcraft Chat section of the forum. This is a private forum so you will only be able to view the threads and post if you opt in via your user preferences page:

1. Click here to access your user preferences page
  2. Read the conditions and Select the "I agree to the conditions below" checkbox
  3. Click save
  4. Wait.....access permissions are granted every hour Please wait at least 1 hour for the forum to grant you privileges.
If you have any problems accessing this part of the forum please contact me and let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.