BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderator Changes

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly auscraft has stepped down from his moderator position on the forum for personal reasons. I want to thank Wayne for being one of our first moderators on the forum and for his hard work and dedication. The forum wouldn't be where it is today without his help and tireless effort. Personally I have also appreciated his help, insight and guidance during the first year of the forum.

To replace Wayne's position all moderators were in agreement that Wentworth and ozhaggishead should equally be offered a moderator position. Both are top class guys who fly the bushcraft flag high and will make a great addition to the mod team. I'm very happy to say that both have accepted. Please congratulate them on their new position guys and girls!

Last edited:

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Yes sad to see, hope everything goes well for you Auscraft,
and thanks for your humongous effort for the forum as Mod.

Welcome Oz and Wentworth as mods, ....I will try to behave.

chutes

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Thanks for all your good work auscraft. You and Dusty have played a large role in getting BCOz to where it is today - amongst others ;)

A big congrats to Oz and Wentworth on your newfound modship.

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Thanks Aus for your efforts, I hope current circumstances arn't keeping from the bush or causing your family grief, not in that order either.

Congrats to Oz & Went, keep up the great work.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you auscraft for your great work and input, thanks too to Wentworth and ozhaggishead for taking on their new role, taking on a role like that is not something which everyone would be prepared to do.

And thanks everyone who actively puts their shoulder to the mouse-wheel to help run this great forum.

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys..!!Is sad to see Wayne stepping down hopefully we can keep up the good work.

J.K.M

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Congrats guys, well done! and thankyou Wayne for all your hard work as a moderator!

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
I knew changes were made, but just found the thread. Bit slow on the uptake.
Congratulations Ozhaggishead and Wentworth. Pleased with the decision as you guys have been here since the start.