Feature Request New "Trips and Travels" section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Blake,

I was wondering if a Trips and Travel section would be useful ? I'm about to head off and when I get back I'll post a a few pics and comments about my trip, more a a trip report than the Locations and Places section you already have.

Alternatively you may see the Locations and Places and the corect place to put a trip report ? "Locations and Places, Trips and Travel" ?

Thanks for setting up this forum

Regards
Aussie123

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gday Aussie123

Thanks for your suggestion. Its something I will defiantly keep my eye on. The challenge is to provide enough forums so that the place is organized but no dilute everything too much so people have to go searching too much.

As it gets more popular and the need arises this could no doubt become its own forum for now feel free to post any trip reports in the "Locations and Places" forum.

I would be happy to get peoples feedback on the title of this forum. If something like "Locations & Trips" would be a better title I would be happy to make the change.

Thanks again for your support and feedback, I look forward to reading about your trip.

Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.