BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This forum is currently closed to new user registrations. You are welcome to browse the forum as a guest and existing users may still login with their existing credential's to post on the forum.

sony rx 10 IV multiple shutter releases cant turn off

glennaeichmann

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a sony RX 10 IV. When I use a program setting other than Auto, when i press the shutter, three exposures happen.
My bracketing is turned off, and I have my single exposure drive mode on, andi can figure out how to get the damn three exposures to stop.;
Any sugggestions?

Chigger

Ray Mears
Reaction score
I have exactly the same camera and cannot answer your question as yet. Am looking at manuals and helps to see what is going on. Would be handy info.

Certainly is a complicated camera.

Chigger

Ray Mears
Reaction score
Think I found it. Press MENU button, up will come the menus. The first menu (red) is the one you want. Look at the bottom of the screen you will see a row of dots.

Press right side of the wheel to get the 3rd dot, then press bottom of wheel to get to "Drive Mode".

Then press centre button and in screen will come Drive Mode and the drive you have selected.

To get Single Shooting press top of wheel until Single Shooting appears, then press centre button of the wheel and Single Shooting will appear. A orange box on the left hand side of the screen will be illuminated.