BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Aussie123 as a new moderator

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Happy to year! Corin, Auscraft, Templar, Wentworth, Howling Dingo, Bushchef, & Myself are all very pleased and excited to let you know what Aussie123 has agreed to join on to help be a moderator on the forum.

I know everyone will agree that his posts have always been of a very high standard and his contribution to the forum has been terrific since it started. It is also great to have a moderator representing Victoria as it is important to us to continue to work on adding moderators from all around the country as the forum continues to grow.

As always I can help but thank the moderators. They truly care about the forum, love bushcraft and genuinely want the forum to just be the best place we possibly can make it for all members to chat about Australian bushcraft. Most of all thank you to every single member of this forum. We are all proud of the forum but only because of the huge amount of kind, knowledgeable and generous members we have. You all make the forum a joy to log into everyday and read!

Please join me in congratulating and thanking Aussie123!

Regards,
Blake

Last edited:

Hairyman

Ludwig Leichhardt
Archivist
Reaction score
Congrats Aussie 123, you have made great contributions and will make a great mod.

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Well done Aussie, we know you'll keep up the great work!

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
congratssmileygf5_zps94d8fe19.gif
Aussie

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Good on ya Aussie123.
Now to make you do some work.... Sh1t bugga poo bum wee. Moderate that!!!!.
Jokes aside. It's good to see that the love is being shared around. It takes the load off the others and there is less chance of bias, prejudice and maintains the quality of this site.
I'll take my ban now...
Cheers
Bloffy

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Its great to be given a chance to help out with a great "organization" like Bushcraft Oz.